STEPHAN KONRAD, Level 3 Qualified Personal Trainer
Insured for Public Liability & Professional Indemnity. Policy Number: RKL57011
MY MAIN FOCUS IS GETTING TO KNOW MY CLIENTS. LEARNING WHAT MOTIVATES THEM AND BEING AWARE OF THEIR LIMITATIONS.
I believe there is no right or wrong way (within reason) of achieving your goals. The only way to get results is by finding methods and applications that work for you.
To accomplish this I use the following methodical process:
- 1. Questionnaire
- 2. Consultation
- 3. Assessments
- 4. Setting goals
- 5. Devise a training plan and nutrition guide
- 6. Instruct, coach, motivate and observe
- 7. Review
For this I use a combination of tools. They allow me to offer my clients the best possible service I can provide:
- > A fully equipped PT studio based in Waterlooville. The kit gives me the freedom to apply most training methods giving my clients the best chance to succeed.*
- > DirectExercise.com is the application I use to produce and log my clients’s workouts and assessments. The data I collate is invaluable and is a tremendous help for keeping my clients on track.
- > Time 4 Nutrition are a locally based supplements company and produce clean, effective and great tasting products. Their supplements give my clients the edge and gets them closer to a healthier condition.*
Thank you for taking time to read my About page and I hope to hear from you soon.
* Results may vary from person to person
Personal Training Pricing
- A friendly chat
- Discuss your goals
- Reveal your eating habits
- Come up with a plan
DIRECT EXERCISE ACCOUNT
- Log your workouts
- Before and after photo diary
- Track your progress
- Take your workouts with you
- 1 to 1 – £30 per session
- 1 to 2 – £15 per person
- 1 to 3 – £10 per person
- 1 to 4 – £7.50 per person
Please visit my store for online coaching related products.